Location name and address
In this agreement:
“We” and “us” and “our” refers to Dreamhunter“You” and “client” means the person who has requested photography
You and we agree as follows:
PAYMENT AND CHARGES
1. 50% of payment needs to be paid as a deposit to secure date of photography. The other 50% must be paid 7 days before scheduled photography date. The 2nd half payment can be paid in full or increments, however the client pleases, as long as 100% of payment is received 7 days before scheduled photography date. If payment has not been received by photography, we may cancel the photography date and the client will not be refunded payments that have already been processed.
2. The 50% booking deposit is non-refundable.
3. Services are non refundable once performed. Only 50% of total cost is refundable when the photoshoot is cancelled within 14 days notice to scheduled date.
4. Some areas of Perth may incur a small travel charge. Alternatively 1 or more hours may be removed from the hours allocated by your selected package to compensate. Please contact us for a specific quote for your area.
6. If the weather makes it unable for the photoshoot to go forth then this will be discussed with the client and we can look at rescheduling. We will of course work with the client to work in with the new date.
COPYRIGHT AND USAGE
7. We will own the copyright of any photographs captured by us as a result of this agreement and reserve the right to use any video photographs for display, advertising and competition purposes.
EDITING, PRODUCTION AND FINAL DELIVERY
8. We welcome your input and guidance before the editing process, however we reserve the right to edit the photographs to our discretion. If you wish to have a review meeting prior to the completion of the editing process, please advise us.
Requests for changes to the final edited photographs will be subject to an editing surcharge of $50 per hour unless considered by us to be due to negligence or accidental mistakes where we are solely at fault. If this unlikely situation occurs, the re-edits will be completed free of charge.
9. No act, thing, omission, malfunction of equipment or theft of equipment, which in any way affects the subject matter of this agreement shall constitute a breach of this agreement; to the extent that if a portion of this agreement is unable to be completed we may at our discretion refund or credit a portion of the agreement price to the client.
10. The inability to complete the agreement by us due to personal accident, illness, death, or other reasons beyond our control entitles the client to a return or crediting of monies applicable to that part of the agreement not performed.
11. To the extent permitted by law, our total liability to the client in connection with this agreement whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise is limited to the production cost as quoted.
12. Business backups will be stored for 12 months and Weddings 24 months.
13. Please allow up to 6 weeks for final products.
Large wedding or business packages may require extra time, this will be communicated to the client.